November 20, 2008

Alicia Keys-As I Am [DELUXE EDITION]


Artist: Alicia Keys

Title: As I Am
Release Date: Nov 13, 2008
Genre: R n' B



About Alicia Keys





Alicia Keys & Jack White-Another Way To Die (Quantum Of Solace)


Amazon Review
2008 'Super Edition' of her album now comes with three bonus tracks on the audio disc, 'Another way to die' from the 2008 Bond film, Quantum of Solace and two previously unreleased tracks, 'Doncha know (sky is blue)' and 'Savoir'. The bonus DVD features FIVE songs recorded in London in earlier '08, You don't know my name, Superwoman, No one, Teenage Love Affair and If I Ain't Got You. Sony/BMG. 2008.

Tracklist

1. As I Am (Intro)
2. Go Ahead
3. Superwoman
4. No one
5. Like you'll never see me again
6. Lesson learned
7. Wreckless love
8. The Thing About Love
9. Teenage Love Affair
10. I Need You
11. Where Do We Go From Here
12. Prelude To A Kiss
13. Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise)
14. Sure Looks Good To Me
15. Alicia Keys "The Show" Episode 5 - Horns
16. Alicia Keys "The Show" Episode 3 - Drums
17. No One

No comments: